Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

An amazing critic on gender equality and definition of beauty, this is art.

Exterminated Exterminated

I love the character animation, the main character design and the vision of the bug world. With well planned scenes and good pacing, you successfully bring the scale of environment to life.

Overall, 'Exterminated' is awesome with hidden potentials. It would be even better if you can polish some of the lines and the background.

Looking forward to see more works from you~!

Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

I have seen your work in progress on deviantART. As a self-proclaimed animator, I admire the time you spent to craft this animation. The animation is smooth with enough frames, the graphic is crisp with clean lines.

However, this animation suffers a major problem: it failed to connect the audience with the emotions you try to communicate.

I assume the idea was meant to show that the girl was overwhelmed by the boy's overly nice gestures with flowers, and became panicky and acted contradictorily. But in your animation, the girl didn't express any interest toward to the boy, and the boy was just unconditionally receiving the physical abuse, there is no hint of love connection between the two in the animation.

Another thing is the movements of the characters, while the animation is smooth with decent frame rate, the actions are a bit stiff. Adding more lead-in and lead-out movements with exaggerated morphing on the limbs would have improve the actions...

Anyway, it takes a lot of patience and effort to complete frame-by-frame animation like this. Looking forward to see more of your works!

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Run n' tell dat!

I think you could add quick time event, home boi~ :)

Winter Winter

I have to disagree with many of the reviewers before me. While your skill is decent, re-drawing somebody else work should not be praised, and it's definitely no front page material.

What do you try to achieve with this piece?

Was your goal to be as close to the original photo? If so, then you could do it effortlessly by copy and paste, but then that would be stealing. Even if you have done a perfect job of recreating the photo, it's still meaningless as the color and composition were all belongs to the original artist. If your goal is to showcase the process of copying other people's work, then you need to show that in some other forms such as a video of you drawing it.

If your goal is not to be as close to the original, then what personal touch have you done to it? To make it look like a painting? Well, that can be easily done with some Photoshop effects. If this is just an exercise or a practice, then it shouldn't be here, the art portal is for people to showcase their completed works.

I give you half star for your effort and time spent, but you need to work on something original, create something with your own fresh idea.